Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Allee!

Today is Allee's birthday. She's my oldest daughter, and is 21 today. I haven't seen her in 2 1/2 years. The last time she was at my house, she robbed it. Besides the stuff she took that she could get money for, she also took some very sentimental things. She took all my pictures of her off the walls. It was like she was trying to erase herself from my life. But I still carry her love notes in my purse, and her memory in my heart. I miss Allee so much it hurts. I would give anything to have her back.

Allee, if you happen upon this, please know that I love you. You have a place always in my heart and soul. I hope you are well, and happy, and that some day you'll come home.
Love always,
mom

My Birthday:
Your Birthdate: November 11

Spiritual and thoughtful, you tend to take a step back from the world.
You're very sensitive to what's going on around you, yet you remain calm.
Although you are brilliant, it may take you a while to find your niche.
Your creativity is supreme, but it sometimes makes it hard for you to get things done.

Your strength: Your inner peace

Your weakness: You get stuck in the clouds

Your power color: Emerald

Your power symbol: Leaf

Your power month: November

Allee's Birthday:
Your Birthdate: February 15

You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things.
You tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle.
Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home.
You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak.

Your strength: Your intense optimism

Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents

Your power color: Jade

Your power symbol: Flower

Your power month: June

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. . .I just surfed in through Blog Explosion and wanted to say, wow. My heart hurts for you :-( I have a daughter the same age, and I hope you and Allee connect again soon.

Marion said...

I hope Allee will contact you soon. Two and a half years is a long time!

What a gift this post is, when you catch up with each other again.

PandasJr said...

Suzi and Marion,
Thank you for your encouraging comments. I hope we reconnect again too!
Kelly