Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Have a Beautiful Family

My brother was here last night. He'd flown in on business and had time to spend with my family for dinner and a movie. I got home from work to find my lovely children playing in the backyard, my mom cooking dinner, and my brother doing little handy-man odd jobs for her. The air was warm and Spring-like, and everything felt fresh and happy. When we sat down for dinner, the kids were happy and chatty, and enjoying the interaction with Uncle Shawn. And I have to say, he was enjoying it as well. The boys were both on good behavior, not out of control. Annie didn't have any fits. It was so nice. I looked around the table and saw a beautiful family, eating together and loving each other.

Last night made all the challenging moments in our lives worth it. I couldn't ask for a better family than the one I have and wouldn't change it for anything. I hope you have moments like this too, moments that remind you what you have in life! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, every time I come here I feed this panda, it's starving! Is no one looking after it?

Anonymous said...

Oh cute panda!! I think I'll get one for my site.

JHS said...

Thanks for the nice welcome!

Undercover Angel said...

It's great when we have days that remind us how lucky we are to have our families. I feel that way most of the time...