Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Two Days Until Thanksgiving


Then Will it be OK to Talk About Christmas?

What a happy time this is! I LOVE the holiday season, it's so full of family and traditions, and love. I feel sorry for all those who find it a time to be sad and grumpy. Why not enjoy the season? If it were up to me, it would be like this all year round!! This time of year makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Try it, you might like it!!

OK, OK, jeez...now time for my appeal to you. Kids in foster care need you. We only want them to have a good Christmas to make their situation a little more bearable. They can't be with their family for the holidays, but maybe they can at least enjoy themselves. We usually have no trouble at all obtaining gifts for the younger kids, but kids from 12 to 18 get very little. You can help. Anything you donate to this site from now until Christmas goes to buy gifts for foster kids. If you all gave $1, or $2, we could help a lot of kids. Please give to the Giving Tree. Thank you to all those who have already given, you have hearts of gold!

I won't be posting again until after Thanksgiving. The rest of the week is very busy. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy your turkey.

1 comment:

PandasJr said...

testing my comments