Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Trying Something New...Again

beta Blogger...sounds like a diet pill...

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it. I guess I switched my blog over to beta, and being only somewhat computer savvy, I have no idea what that means. I was actually scared to do it. I thought for sure, with my luck, it would throw everything out of wack and I wouldn't be able to fix it. Afterall, there was a warning that you can't take it back, once you switch, it's for good!

Something else is on my mind. Being somewhat new to all of this. I notice a lot of people will occasionally mention sites they use to gain traffic on their blog. I use Blog Mad and Blog Explosion, and I like them well enough. Is there some rule I missed, though, saying you have to mention these once in a while? If so, here goes.

Blog Mad is awesome!
Blog Explosion, what a gift!
Don't forget to donate to the cause. We're poor, and our kids are hungry! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog! I am hoping to be a foster parent someday soon... In fact I always thought I would have been one by now, but I have to have a 2-bedroom place at least and right now I'm lucky to even have a pillow under my head! ;) I hope to be like you someday! Keep up the good work!I can't wait to read the rest of your blog!

- Angel