Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm a New Mommy

As of June 7th, Will is mine forever. That's two adoptions in the last two weeks!!

I know they've been living with me all their lives, but I just keep chanting like a giddy new mom..."I'm a new mommy of two." I'm so excited. I just can't explain how this feels to know that nobody can ever take these two babies from me again! (I know, they aren't babies anymore, but they're my babies!) I keep calling them by their full names including their new last names because it feels so good. Will and Annie are mine forever and ever and there will never be the threat that they can be taken from me again!!

What feels different, and good, too is that Will is really being needy of me lately. He's coming to me instead of to Granny a lot more, and he wants to sleep in my bed with me instead of with her. Not that I want him in my bed, it's just knowing that he wants to be there.

I'm sorry, I can't type a lot due to an elbow injury I have right now, but I just want to share with the whole world!!!

I'm a New Mom!!!!!

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations! Must be the best feeling in the world for all of you.