Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm So Worried About Kneesaa

I'd Give Anything to Be Able to go Be With Her!

My baby is so depressed right now. Ten days ago, she had a baby boy, I told you about him. Well, he's still in the hospital. They still have him hooked up to a feeding tube. Everyone keeps telling me he's getting better and will be able to go home soon, but then I hear he'll be there a few more days.

In the mean time...Kneesaa is very depressed. Here she is, thousands of miles from all her friends and family, and none of us can afford to go be with her. Her baby was born early, and he's in a hospital 100 miles away from where she and her husband are living (with his mother). She can't hold him, and she's had trouble breast feeding him, and she's afraid to drive over there, so she can't take herself to the hospital to see him. Her mother-in-law called me yesterday. She said Kneesaa doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, just watches TV and cries. This is killing me. I'm her mom, and I can't be with her. She needs me. I feel like I'm failing her right now.

And the baby...I know I can't be everything to everyone, but I can't help but feel like he would get better if I were near, if I could support him and his mommy. I hate being broke all the time! I hate that Kneesaa lives so far away from us! I want my baby and grandbaby to come home!

Tune in again to read tales about the adventures from the Angel Retreat.

Donations to fund the needs and activities for the angels who live with us are always welcome.

No comments: